- Supreme Champion Huacaya – New Zealand National Show 2010
- Supreme Champion Huacaya – Ashburton A & P Show 2010
- Supreme Champion Huacaya Fleece – Banks Peninsula A & P Show 2012
- Most Valuable Commercial Huacaya Fleece – NZ National Show 2011
- Numerous Championship wins in Junior, Intermediate & Senior classes.
Oak Ridge Sophia
01 March 2009
$ 1500.00 + GST
Oak Ridge Oliver is an exceptional Stud Male well regarded for possessing impeccable genetics, and being at the forefront of an advanced breeding programme producing some of New Zealand’s elite alpacas.
Awarded “Supreme Champion Huacaya” at the 2010 New Zealand National Alpaca Expo, and “Most Valuable Commercial Fleece” at the NZ National Show 2011, he is a multiple Supreme Champion who has excelled in the Show Ring with numerous awards in Junior, Intermediate & Senior classes.
His fleece is exquisite, displaying fineness, density, luster and a wonderful handle with bundles of high frequency staples. Oliver’s seventh fleece tested at FD 21.8, SD 4.4, CV 20.4, CF 96%, CRV 44.6.
His cria are exceptional and exhibit all the wonderful fleece traits of their sire, have done very well at shows, and come in all colours from white through to black.
Oliver carries ‘blue blood’ genetics that make him the perfect choice for the discerning alpaca breeder. Strictly limited services available each season.